This article is incomplete. It is either missing information, pictures, sections or all of the above. Feel free to add the missing stuff on this page, as long as it does not contradict the given rules of this wikia.
|Romaji Name||Wakaba Rui|
|Game Debut||True Love Sweet Lies|
|Occupation||Master of Disguise|
Rui Wakaba is a selectable character from True Love Sweet Lies.
He has light, beige-coloured skin. He is often seen grinning and this is also his default facial expression. Rui has golden-brown eyes. He has a somewhat wild hairstyle, most of his lightly slicked to the left side. Rui's initial hair colour is light blonde. However, he is occasionally seen with dyed dark grey hair, with a slight silver tint in it.
- Work Attire: Rui is frequently seen dressed in a plain deep red tee. It has a shallow v-neckline and 3/4 length sleeves. He also wears basic black trousers for bottoms, which havs side pockets. Presumably, he wears relaxed and casual footwear with these clothes. He sometimes wears a black beanie and sunglasses; in order to conceal his identity in public places.
- Sleep Attire: Rui wears a shallow v-neck shirt, which has a very light brown hue. Over that, is a casual, zippered white jumper-jacket. It has a hoodie and three, thick navy blue stripes - that are horizontally aligned with his chest area. Supposedly, he wears pajama pants of a similar or neutral colour.
- Formal Attire: He is seen wearing black formal pants and formal jacket. The jacket has pockets on either side and is left opened. He wears a dark grey men's blouse with buttons, underneath the blazer. A white bow tie adorns his blouse as well. It can be assumed that he also wears a belt too.
- Traditional Attire: Rui wears a full length, mild blue yukata. A bright blue undershirt is worn underneath his yukata.
- Other Clothing: On the promotional poster and introductory CG image, for the game itself, Rui is present. He wears a fully black tuxedo. A pink dress shirt is work underneath his blazer jacket. In one CG image, he wears a pale blue, collared shirt - with long sleeves and bare sleeve cuffs.
Summary of Routes
Trouble in Paradise
Living with Him?
Captured Hearts Epilogue
- His full name, '若葉類' consist of the kanji '若' which means "young", '葉' is "leaf" or the Japanese counter for flat things; and '類' translates to "type" or "sort". A rough translation for his name would be: "a variety of immature leaves".