This article is incomplete. It is either missing information, pictures, sections or all of the above. Feel free to add the missing stuff on this page, as long as it does not contradict the given rules of this wikia.
|Game Debut||Pirates in Love: Captain's Cut|
Ryuga is a selectable pirate in Pirates in Love: Captain's Cut.
Ryuga is a tall and well-built man with neck-length brunette hair, grey eyes, a goatee, and lightly tanned skin. When he was younger, his hair was shorter and spikier and wore a white poet shirt.
- Pirate Attire: Ryuga wears a white poet shirt with a deep v-neck that shows his chest, black trousers, brown boots that reach his thighs, and an olive green sash with a sword tucked in. He wears an elegant red frock coat on his shoulders, a black bicone hat with a an elegant white plume feather, and a three-piece gold necklace with reddish and blue-green jewels.
- Second Attire: Ryuga's hair grows a little bit and he wears two necklaces, one is a gold chain and the other is a necklace with a jeweled cross pendant.
Known to be a alcoholic and a ladies man, he seems perverted and a flirt when you first meet him but he's kind and treats his crew members like family.
Summary of Routes
A Pirate’s Life for Me
- In the old English version, he was renamed Morgan.
- Coincidentally, his full name "Captain Morgan" is the name of the brand of rum which alludes to his heavy drinking
- So far, he is the only Voltage bachelor whose real name is unknown. His name is actually his brother's.
- He is 31 years old (33 in the second sequel) and his blood type is O.