We require you to read our rules if you wish to edit, even if you're a Wikia Contributor.
Voltage Inc. Wikia is dedicated to the romance sim games as well as other genres created by Voltage Inc. These are Japanese romance sim games that have been translated to English for the overseas fans. It features handsome selectable male characters, with different personalities, background and quirks as well as many minor characters that give the stories a sense of realism. The games have selectable options that will determine your ending with your favorite characters. What will your ending be?
- All of the English releases of Voltage Inc.'s games are made for the iOS and Android. These will only be applicable on a mobile device; it will not work for iPads.
- The application, prologue and the first chapter for all characters is free. Occasionally 3 chapters and sometimes even 7 chapters for one character may be for free as well.
- Each character's route costs $3.99 USD/CAD.
- The games also have epilogues, sequels, and spin-offs of varying prices. The epilogues cost $1.99 USD/CAD while the sequels cost $3.99 USD/CAD. Sub Stories will either be $1.99 or $2.99 USD/CAD, depending on chapters, endings, images and characters included. However, they will- at a few stories- cost $3.99 USD/CAD. The cheapest sub story is $0.99USD/CAD and the most expensive is $7.99 USD/CAD.
- The GREE/Party versions of Be My Princess, Celebrity Darling and My Sweet Bodyguard are of the "free-to-play" model. The player able to read five short "chapters" a day as well as play events and interact with friends via a social media element. Paying for in-game currency allows the player to read more chapters and access better items in the social media portions of the games.
- Main stories outside the GREE games range from 13-17 chapters. Each chapter is about 10-15 minutes long.
- Sequels tend towards 8-12 chapters This, like the main story, will come with two endings as well, depending on which choices you make
- Epilogues and spin-offs range from 2-6 chapters. These don't take very long to read and are usually more light-hearted compared to the Main Stories.
- Updates are frequent and spread across all the games. Updates usually coming to Android users a day ahead of the iOS release.
This wikia is unofficial, we are in no way, working under Voltage Inc. nor are we Voltage Inc. We do not own anything; all rights go to Voltage Inc.
|Voltage USA Entertainment Inc.
Voltage USA Entertainment Inc., which was founded in May 2012, is the subsidiary of Voltage Inc. It is garnered towards the US audience with the same goals - producing romance games. However, they are different in terms of art style and storytelling, usually taking place in American states and using names that are English rather than Japanese. A fan-made wiki has been created dedicated to Voltage USA: Voltage USA wikia.