This article is incomplete. It is either missing information, pictures, sections or all of the above. Feel free to add the missing stuff on this page, as long as it does not contradict the given rules of this wikia.
No CGs Allowed
This article will not accept CGs. Voltage has asked to refrain from posting CGs from all platforms as it is a violation of copyright. Therefore, please do not add any. If there are any on this article, they will be removed as soon as possible.
|Romaji Name||Inagaki Kenji|
|Often Says||"Ha! This is hilarious!"|
|Weakness||Can't look his mother in the eye|
Kenshi Inagaki is one of the selectable characters in Love Letter from Thief X. He is the sniper of the Black Foxes.
Kenshi comes from a family who owns their own traditional Japanese restaurant and he sometimes helps out when they need him.
His uninterest in dating comes from his father who died while on duty, so Kenshi didn't want his future lover to be put through the same pain his mother was in.
More coming soon...
Kenshi has spiky, short brown hair and brown eyes, and a muscular body.
- Casual Attire: He wears an unbuttoned blue & white checkered shirt with a black T-shirt underneath and blue jeans. In substories, Kenshi wears a brown shirt with his regular blue jeans.
- Mission Attire: He wears the same black T-shirt and a sleeveless grey coat with fur around the top and dark blue jeans, he also wears black fingerless gloves.
- Winter Attire: Coming soon...
He is your typical guy next door who is kind and caring. His personality doesn't really change when you date him except for the fact that he becomes more protective. He has a habit of hugging people when he sleeps.
More coming soon...
Summary of Routes
An Engaging Mission
Licensed to Wed
- Kenshi's nickname is Kenny.
- Kenshi used to play American football while he was enrolled in military school; he was the team's tight end.
- He has a bad habit of always saying "I'm sure it'll be fine".
- He thinks that you makes the best tea.
- Kenshi wants a big house because he wants tons of kids.
- He has a habit of messing people's hair up.
- Kenshi is one of several Voltage characters to have a sexual encounter with the MC prior to them becoming an official couple. These characters include Aki Fujishima from Finally, in Love Again, Ota Kisaki from Kissed by the Baddest Bidder, Tamaki Kikushima from My Forged Wedding, Hiroki Eniwa from My Last First Kiss, Kai Fujisawa from My Wedding and 7 Rings, and Kenzo Yasukawa from After School Affairs, and Ryo Chibana from Scandal in the Spotlight.