No CGs Allowed
This article will not accept CGs. Voltage has asked to refrain from posting CGs from all platforms as it is a violation of copyright. Therefore, please do not add any. If there are any on this article, they will be removed as soon as possible.
|Romaji Name||Yazawa Jo|
|Game Debut||Liar! Uncover the Truth|
Joe Yazawa is one of the potential liars from Liar! Uncover the Truth.
Joe was born in Italy and spent his young childhood there until he moved back to Japan just before he attended grade school. By then, he could speak Italian, English, as well as his native tongue which made him stand out from the other children.
He attended college to study fashion but he didn't like how he was being taught repetitive designs, so he created his own fashion and set up a makeshift shop in a park. However, not many people were interested and thought about giving up until a middle school girl loved his designs and bought something. She was his first customer and was very thankful for her. Several years passed and he's a famous fashion designer and runs a successful store. He was asked to design a costume for a popstar named Nanyami, much to his dismay, but was shocked to see that Nanyami was that middle schooler who was his first customer. Since he watched her show, he developed an obsession for her.
He attended the match-making party for inspiration for his newest design instead of finding a wife, but he was disappointed that the most of the women's fashion was from second-hand stores. Upon laying eyes on you, he thought you were Nanyami but quickly realized you were slightly different. He was impressed that you had great fashion sense as well as being charming and witty. He set his sights on you as being the Nanyami he can have instead of yearning for the real one.
Joe has short blond hair, hazel eyes, an olive complexion, and multiple ear piercings.
- Normal Attire: Joe wears a wide-collared, double-breasted, beige trench coat with a black-and-white pattern inside the collar, a white shirt, brown leather gloves, and purplish grey pants.
- Casual Attire: Coming soon...
Summary of Routes
- Joe makes you a custom dress for your first date present.
- Joe lives in Roppongi and his store's located in Omotesando but on his FriendFind profile, it states that it's in Aobadai.
- He can speak English, French, and Italian fluently.
- His voice actor also has voiced Keith Alford from Be My Princess and Hayate from Pirates in Love: Captain's Cut in the Drama CDs. He also voiced Impey Barbicane from the otome game Code: Realize − Guardian of Rebirth.
- In the original version, he often says a few English phrases, but in the English version, it's replaced with either French or Italian.