This article is incomplete. It is either missing information, pictures, sections or all of the above. Feel free to add the missing stuff on this page, as long as it does not contradict the given rules of this wikia.
|Kanji Name||近藤 勇|
|Romaji Name||Kondō Isami|
|Game Debut||Era of Samurai: Code of Love|
|Occupation||Commander of the Shinsengumi|
|Personality||Mature & Tolerant|
|Weight||132 lbs/60 kg|
|Hobby||Tending Vegetable Garden/ Idioms|
Isami has black hair styled in a topknot with a strand on his right side, slender blackish eyes, and a slight tan complexion.
- Normal Attire: Isami wears a dark brown haori over a brown hakama-shita, gray hakama, white tabi socks, and zōri.
- Shinsengumi Uniform: Along with his regular clothes, Isami wears a light-blue haori with the sleeves trimmed in white mountain stripes, a tasuki chord over his chest, a white headband with a small iron plate, and a katana and wakizashi tucked into his hakama.
- Sleep Attire: Coming Soon...
Summary of Routes
Hearts in Training
- In real life, Isami was married to Matsui Otsune before he became commander. He had a daughter with her in 1861, about a year after they were married, and their marriage lasted until his death in 1868; however, she wasn’t allowed to live with him in Kyoto.
- It’s rumored that he had four mistresses while stationed in Kyoto.
- His grandson was born fifteen years after his death, but he was killed while fighting in the Russo-Japanese War thus ending the bloodline.
- Isami is the only guy in the game to be married like his real-life counterpart, and still be married in his main route but he later divorces his wife.
- He's the second Voltage bachelor to be seen smoking a kiseru, the first was Miyabi.